“After having implemented the flex-office with a uniform rate of 0.8 shift per person, the Wx Solutions KPIs have enabled our client to customize this rate according to the real needs of each entity (from 0.5 to 1).”— find the righ balance, ,
workplace analytics software
What is your workplace model of today? tomorrow?
- collectives-based workplace
- alternating shifts
- collaboration-first workplace
- liquid workplace
to optimize your workplace and prepare your future of your digital workplace.
powerful Workforce analytics software
Workplaces are complex and require measurement!
Activity based workspaces can potentially enable significant footprint reduction and better collaboration. But they are complex to create and to understand for your employees. Bad - or downright absence of - measurements will lead to issues such as oversized workplaces, a lack of adequately sized meeting rooms, isolation spaces or areas of collaboration, and clumsy macrozoning.
Based on powerful AI models, our workplace analytics tools let you visualize at a glance, what could be improved and how it could be done to maximize workplace experience and space utilization.
take right decisions with objectives data
Wrong strategy can cost the company a lot of money: Loss of money, premises unsuitable for work organisation, demotivation of employees, loss of corporate culture. With our workplace analytics platform, we allow you to:
- know the current use of your workspaces
- define and simulate changes to be sure that you will make the best decisions
- have dashboards to know what will be the future use of your workspaces
Discover Wx's Workplace analytics software
short and long term benefits
“After deploying presence sensors for offices, our client, a major player in the Banking-Insurance sector, realized that 90 out of 500 positions were used less than once a week. Thus, he was able to organize the distribution of workstations differently.”— workplace transformation, ,
“The KPIs of Wx Solutions have enabled our client to postpone its move for 3 years while being able to manage its growth and integrate new staff.”— workplace optimization, ,
“Our KPIs have made it possible to support our customer in their transition to flex-office. All managers had the necessary historical occupancy data to communicate with their teams.”— Use efficient communication tools, ,
Place users at the center of your workplace strategy
be user centric
Taking the employee in consideration is difficult but essential to create a workplace that works!
Too often, the workplace is the product of top-down, expert-based assumptions - which by definition are not taking into account the end user. The new building is the starting point of the thinking process, and not the employees, which leads large organizations to end up paying for limitless change management missions. And foosball tables continue to flourish in workplaces where no one uses them… Our in-house dashboards and analytical platform can later be transferred to your teams, to implement a whole new way to apprehend what is happening in your office.
One Workplace Analytics platform
With an average of 5 million data per project, it takes more than Excel to analyze data from your work environment.
- data scientists! They give sense to your data, analyzing patterns and correlation in the utilization of your spaces.
- Real estate experts! They define relevant reports and indicators to help you manage your real estate portfolio.
- developers! They improve the space analytics platform every day to give you the best user experience.
- designers! They identify recurring points of frustration in the office journey: finding a workstation easily, booking a room automatically, going down 4 floors to call quietly, …
benefits for you
last but not least!
a secured and opened platform
Data privacy is our number one ethical concern. Therefore, we only work with GDPR-compliant technologies. We believe data privacy should be everyone’s main concern.
Whether in terms of network (sigfox, lorawan, wifi,....), equipment (touch screens, information terminal, etc.) or components (infrared detector, thermal camera, accelerometers, bolometer, optical sensors, etc.). We are the best technology providers for your digital workplace.
don’t ask yourself those questions!
have the right data to make the best decisions!
- Are the days of the week when offices are most used?
- Are my office visits seasonal?
- How to measure the proper implementation of the flex-office?
- Are my office visits seasonal?
- air quality in meeting room?